Thursday, October 31, 2013

60 days after starting Η2Ο2 @ 25 drops a day

I started supplementing my daily diet on September 1st 2013 with :

  • 25 drops of Hydrogen Peroxide 
  • 2 teaspoons of Sodium Bicarbonate

so i guess that i am now running past my 60th day of treatment. 
(You can read about how I started using H2O2 here.)

Even though it includes a bit of repetition, i will re-post here my situation before, and my situation after 30 days, and add to it my situation today (60 days).

MY SITUATION BEFORE:
  1. FATIGUE: I suffered from chronic fatigue. Some times I was barely moving my feet in the mornings. On a good day I would not feel as tired, but even in a good day if I tried to lift my knee I felt I had to help it by using my hands to grab my trousers and pull it up! 
  2. Blood Pressure: My BP was 11 - 16 if I did not take my Accupron pills regularly. By taking my pills, the pressure was contained, but if I missed them for more than 48 hours.... BP would go through the roof.
  3. Sleep Apnea and respiratory problems: I sleep with a CPAP machine the last 5 years. I used to NOT BE ABLE to blow air through my nose at any increased rate, since the nose would instantly block (like if I had a valve that shut whenever I tried to blow faster than usual)
  4. Headaches: 20 days out of month, i reverted to DEPON pills (paracetamol) to alleviate my headaches
  5. Minor Problems & other ailments: 
    1. I had fungus under 4 of my hand nails. 
    2. My sweat used to have a heavy odor. 
    3. I had a small motor bike accident 1 months ago my foot ankle was bruised and one finger was swollen. (after 90 whole days....). 
    4. I had a fall 3 months ago and my knee was strained, and hurt when i moved it.
  6. Enormous appetite for eating: I was always hungry....always.... and ate BIG everytime i came close to any food
MY SITUATION AFTER 30 DAYS OF H2O2 THERAPY:
  1. FATIGUE: GONE!!!!!! Even the first day I started, it just felt as if it was one of the very good days! 4-5 days down the road..... never felt better since I was 20 years old and 50 kilos less.... 
  2. Blood Pressure: After 4-5 days I quit the Accupron. I have 9-13 BP the last 40 days (I check almost daily).
  3. Sleep Apnea and respiratory problems: Still use the machine to sleep, BUT it seems my sinuses have opened, since I am now able to blow my nose FULL strength without it shutting. My nose feels open and healthy.
  4. Headaches: Have only had to revert to paracetamol 2 times the last 30 days.
  5. Minor Problems & other ailments: 
    1. All nails but one are now fungus free. The one that persists seems to get better, but still not there yet.
    2. The bruised ankle (that I had for more than 1 month) got well in less than 24 hours
    3. The knee got well in 2 weeks (it hurt for more than 3 months)
    4. My sweat takes more than 3 days to smell (i used some 3% peroxide on my arm pits), and I have quit using deodorant!!!
  6. Enormous appetite for eating: appetite has calmed down. Without trying to eat less, I am in fact eating less. I have lost 1.5Kg the last 30 days.
  7. BONUS: my palms are rose colored from blood circulation (instead of pale/white/yellow)

MY SITUATION AFTER 60 DAYS OF H2O2 THERAPY:
  1. FATIGUE: I no longer suffer from chronic fatigue. My situation has not got worse, neither has it gone better than how it was on the 30th day of therapy with H2O2, but still compared to before I am great. 
  2. Blood Pressure: Still my Blood Pressure is on normal levels without having to use Accupron. The treatment was worth it for this one alone!
  3. Sleep Apnea and respiratory problems: Still use the machine to sleep, my sinuses have opened, and I am now able to blow my nose FULL strength without it shutting. My nose feels open and healthy.
  4. Headaches: Have only had to revert to paracetamol 3 times the last 60 days.(plus another 3 times during a virus infection to control fever)
  5. Minor Problems & other ailments: 
    1. All nails but one are now fungus free. The one that persists does not seem to get better.
    2. Still body (sweat) smell is hugely reduced.
  6. Enormous appetite for eating: appetite has unfortunately returned so I guess that H202 has nothing to do with my initial drop in appetite. 
  7. Skin Color: my palms are rose colored from blood circulation (instead of pale/white/yellow)

So, I will continue into my therapy, and keep everybody posted about the results.

2 comments:

  1. Hello, can I ask if you continued to take your medication while doing H2O2 Therapy?
    Thanks
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Info! There are many people who are suffering from different types of cancer which is detected in the advance stage and at that stage it cannot be recover.

    Online Pharmacy Store in USA | Buy Chemotherapy Drug in USA

    ReplyDelete